Hesley Pulse Oximeter Fingertip Oxygen Saturation Monitor in India
Measure your Pulse Rate , Spo2 , PI Accurately
- Oxygen Saturation or SpO2 – Spo2 stands for peripheral capillary oxygen saturation, an estimate of the amount of oxygen in the blood.This value is represented by a percentage. If your Withing Pulse says 98%, this means that each red blood cell is made up of 98% oxygenated and 2% non-oxygenated hemoglobin. Normal SpO2 values vary between 90 and 100%. “Hesley Pulse Oximeter Fingertip Oxygen Saturation”
SPO2 Range of oximeter –
- SpO2 Range: 0% – 100%
- Accuracy: ±2%
Pulse rate or PR – The pulse rate is equivalent to the heart rate. For healthy adults it is typically between 60-100 times per minute. It is normal for athletes and other healthy adults with good health to have 50-60 times per minute.
PR range of Oximeter-
- Pulse Rate Range: 25-250bpm
- Accuracy: ±2bpm
Perfusion Index or PI is the ratio of the pulsatile blood flow to the non-pulsatile static blood flow in a patient’s peripheral tissue such as in a fingertip, toe, or ear lobe. Perfusion index is an indication of the pulse strength at the sensor site. The PI’s values range from 0.02% for very weak pulse to 20% for extremely strong pulse.
Accuracy and precision at its finest
India’s No.1 Brand for Professional and home use Pulse Oximeters, Hesley Inc began life in 2016 and has continued to grow and thrive within the health and personal care business ever since..
- Hesley offers an extensive range of products within the Healthcare industry and prizes themselves on bringing innovative and exciting ideas to market
- Passionate about high quality products that are reliable and practical, Hesley uses their expert knowledge to perfect vintage designs and introduce housewares technology.
Hesley Pulse Oximeter Fingertip Oxygen Saturation F-60 Professional
Your perfect health Monitoring Partner
The hesley-pulse-oximeter-fingertip-oxygen-saturation is the perfect choice for on-the-spot SpO2 and Pulse Rate testing. The unit’s lightweight and small size means it can be easily carried in your pocket. The pulse oximeter automatically switches off when a finger is removed from the unit for more than 5 seconds. The LED Display can be seen even in low ambient light levels.
SUITABLE FOR A WIDE RANGE OF USERS
The universal finger clip allows the oximeter to fit a range of finger sizes .
- Why should you use a pulse Oximeter
- Knowing your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and your pulse rate (PR) allow you to better under-stand what’s happening in your body.
- When numbers drop to low on the digital pulse oximeter reading, then you know it’s time to take action.
- Athletes, pilots, extreme adventurers and senior citizens can all benefit from having this knowledge (literally) at their fingertips.